Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flagophile Recount?


The Bunchionary has found itself in a quandry when it found that its first (and to date, only) Flagophile Winner, Neil Diamond, has contributed to torture of terror suspects. The right side of the Bunchionary would like to commend him for his act of patriotism, while the left side of the Bunchionary would like to commend him for his hair.

Thankfully, this is an isolated incident, although this calls into question any future honors being bestowed upon Barney.

1 comment:

Bunchy said...

I cannot agree that listening to Neil Diamond is torture. If that is the case, my mother tortured me throughout my childhood and I still torture myself on occassion. Last time I sang "Forever in Blue Jeans" at a karaokee bar, I was not somehow intending to torture the audience. If one wants to use torture for music, one should purchase Willie Nelson's greatest hits.

Technorati